Hire the Hall
The Pump House Project building can be hired by independent organisations requiring long term regular bookings. It is also available for casual one-off bookings for private functions.
The hourly hire rates are as follows:
- April to September: £12.00 per hour
- October to March: £14.00 per hour (includes £2 to cover heating costs)
Please ensure you allow adequate time in your booking to cover set up and clear out for your class, event or party etc.
Conditions do apply, and we would require you to read and accept the terms of the Hire Agreement attached below, and to complete and sign the Booking Form, also attached below.
The hire includes:
- use of the main hall, stage and the room under the stage
- use of the bouldering wall
- use of the kitchen which has a fridge freezer, kettles, crockery, cutlery & hot water.
- use of tables and chairs
- use of the heaters
- use of the lights
- use of the sound system
- use of the projector screen
Unfortunately there are no cooking facilities to prepare hot food on site. There are a number of local food providers in the town should you wish to provide hot food at your function.
The building has access and toilet facilities suitable for those in wheelchairs and the main toilet has baby changing facilities.